Michael Thundow is a keen, 26 year-old designer based in the UK, with an inexplicable tendency to write in the third-person.
His career aspirations have always been simply to"add to the currency of design-culture", to take as varied a set of experiences, learn from them, and filter them into as varied a set of works as he can.
Sadly, he's been informed that design-currency can't pay off the student-loan, but he's now employed at Mookie, a wonderful toy-company based in Worcester; go check them out!
- Product Conceptualisation
- CAD Modelling/Rendering
- Techincal Drawings
- Graphic Design/Branding
- Product Designer | Mookie Toys Ltd. 2020 - pres.
- Freelance Brand/Graphic Designer | 2019 - 2020
- Lead Artist | FoDE Bournemouth 2019
- Design & Innovation Intern | Crosswater | 2017-18
- Product Designer | MOREWATER | 2017-18
- Finalist | Morgan I&T Innovation Competition 2018